Healthy Food Recipe For a Quick Meal
With the warmth of summertime and the fact that we have more days, many occasions we'd like to eat something light as well as later in the evening. Ideally speaking, a quick, easy dinner as well as a simple healthier dinner. My name is Kimberly Furman, you know me as the sexy Kim from Fuhrocious. I love food porn and write about food porn journey.
I shall show you food recipe for a quick meal. Based upon one of my favorite marinades, this healthy food recipe is a quick, easy dinner which may be created for 1 or 2 individuals (if you're entertaining). What I did earlier this week was prepare halibut over wild and brown rice blended with dates and served green beans on the side.
This easy healthier dinner took no time at all to create.
The components to use for this quick meal are:
1 portion of halibut Brown rice Wild Rice Dates Green Beans To start this quick, easy dinner, marinate the halibut in a bowl of equal parts olive oil, balsamic vinegar (2 tablespoons each) plus a spoonful or two of garlic.
Coat the halibut and place the fish in the refrigerator for approximately two hours. In the meantime, follow the cooking instructions on the back of the bundles for the wild rice and the brown rice and cook both kinds of rice individually.
As soon as I made this healthy food recipe I used 1/4 cup of rice and 1 cup of brown rice. After both varieties of rice are cooked, then combine them and add chopped dates.
Be sure you check the dates for the nuts. Permit the warmth of both sets of rice to warm up the chopped dates.
Set the rice apart.
When the halibut is marinated, cook the fish from the oven till tender and flaky but not uncooked in the center.
To make this a very quick dinner, buy freshly frozen green beans and heat them up over the stove as you're cooking the halibut. If the rice has cooled, you might want to pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to reheat it.
Set the rice in your dinner plate then put the cooked halibut on the top and then the cooked green beans into the side, and there you get a quick, easy dinner using a healthy food recipe. I like to save even more time cooking dinner in the summer time and often will prepare my mix rice functioning ahead of time and refrigerate it.
I make a couple of servings and then take it out for this particular dish or another quick meal that I may cook during the week. I hope you find this healthy food recipe for a quick, easy dinner pleasurable. What is so great about this easy healthier dinner is the fact that it takes no time to create and is easy to wash up. Until the next time, remember that the Budget Bash mantra: make it simple, flavorful, stylish, fun & economical whatsoever!
I shall show you food recipe for a quick meal. Based upon one of my favorite marinades, this healthy food recipe is a quick, easy dinner which may be created for 1 or 2 individuals (if you're entertaining). What I did earlier this week was prepare halibut over wild and brown rice blended with dates and served green beans on the side.
This easy healthier dinner took no time at all to create.
The components to use for this quick meal are:
1 portion of halibut Brown rice Wild Rice Dates Green Beans To start this quick, easy dinner, marinate the halibut in a bowl of equal parts olive oil, balsamic vinegar (2 tablespoons each) plus a spoonful or two of garlic.
Coat the halibut and place the fish in the refrigerator for approximately two hours. In the meantime, follow the cooking instructions on the back of the bundles for the wild rice and the brown rice and cook both kinds of rice individually.
As soon as I made this healthy food recipe I used 1/4 cup of rice and 1 cup of brown rice. After both varieties of rice are cooked, then combine them and add chopped dates.
Be sure you check the dates for the nuts. Permit the warmth of both sets of rice to warm up the chopped dates.
Set the rice apart.
When the halibut is marinated, cook the fish from the oven till tender and flaky but not uncooked in the center.
To make this a very quick dinner, buy freshly frozen green beans and heat them up over the stove as you're cooking the halibut. If the rice has cooled, you might want to pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to reheat it.
Set the rice in your dinner plate then put the cooked halibut on the top and then the cooked green beans into the side, and there you get a quick, easy dinner using a healthy food recipe. I like to save even more time cooking dinner in the summer time and often will prepare my mix rice functioning ahead of time and refrigerate it.
I make a couple of servings and then take it out for this particular dish or another quick meal that I may cook during the week. I hope you find this healthy food recipe for a quick, easy dinner pleasurable. What is so great about this easy healthier dinner is the fact that it takes no time to create and is easy to wash up. Until the next time, remember that the Budget Bash mantra: make it simple, flavorful, stylish, fun & economical whatsoever!

Comments
Post a Comment